Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So far this morning, I've been to work out at the gym, somehow ate breakfast, dressed myself and my girl, (I'm wearing a hat today if that's any clue as to how that went...) got her to school and went to the library for a fresh stack of books all before 9:30 am.



In the process of all that, I left my coffee in the microwave and gave my last dollars to hubby so I couldn't even go buy a cuppa before work.


Pity me.



Cause after my flurry of activity, all I want to do, on this chilly day, is curl up in a corner with a cup of creamy, hot coffee and peruse these:

1 comment:

hepsmom said...

Congrats on the running! That's super! Keep it up. It's kinda difficult with these chilly breezes, but so worth it!

See you Thursday. I may not be able to do dinner. Just as a warning!