Friday, December 19, 2008

But wait. There's more! Part Deux

It's been a helluva week.

I am not prone to cussing, but there really is no other way to put it, guys.
I'm spent.

You remember my computer is in the shop? Well, the computer at the salon kept telling us there was scary stuff on it and it needed to run this program to get it off... I was scared that the program it was telling me to download was the actual virus, so I didn't do anything; choosing instead to use the scan already on the computer. When we turned the computer on again, a screen said there was an error and a couple of other disquieting bits of information about the chassis fan being too low. (I won't even pretend to know what that means.)

The tech guy is picking it up today to take it to the doctor.

The icing on the cake is, I heard yesterday that our bank said that someone had put malicious software on their online banking site. Guess what? If you do online banking, you got infected too.

Oh joy. (Not quite the type of Christmas joy I was looking for.)

Yesterday I did something drastic. I called the lady who used to clean my house and asked her if she would come over and help me double team the cleaning so maybe I can make a dent in the chaos that has become my house.

We're going in and we're going deep. Somebody send out a search party if you don't hear from me.

2 comments:

Mesa said...

Well if you make it out any time soon I gave you an award on my blog!! :) Try to find some time to enjoy yourself :) *hugs*

Mesa

honeybea said...

I miss you. Your blogs make me laugh, at your expense of course, but they do brighten my day! I love you. Today will be better!