Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All Boring Blog...All the Time

*Side note... although I may have been remarkably efficient in getting the Christmas decor down, I'm finding little things I forgot. Like the little plastic greenery that spruces (pun alert!) up a pillar candle or the place mats on the table...which I JUST noticed today. Big clue there as to how often we sit around the table.

This post has nothing to do with the above sentence.
Just wanted you to know.
In case you were confused.

My sweet hubby spent part of his morning running around town trying to find a power cord for my laptop. This is because the cord the people ordered --what? --two weeks ago?-- is STILL not here.

They've had my computer a month. This is getting ridiculous. I'm really looking forward to the part where it gets funny. You know, when we'll all look back on this and laugh. (Or thank God that I'm not talking about how I don't have a computer.) It's really sad that all I blog about now is a whining post on not having a computer or the fact that I ran three miles.

Did I mention I ran three miles TWICE last week?

Gosh, I certainly wouldn't want you to miss anything.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That would drive me crazy!

Good job on the running!
Jen

honeybea said...

you crack me up.