Wednesday, June 2, 2010

An ALMOST Interesting Post...

I feel that we are on the verge of getting a new computer for my husband. This cheers me greatly because perhaps, then, I wouldn't have to worry about uploading my pics onto this computer because he's in the middle of some project that I might screw up because I was uploading pictures.

Case in point: This post is NOT going to regale you with my AWESOME Memorial Day weekend hijinks because I CAN'T UPLOAD MY PHOTOS RIGHT NOW.

Darn.

Suffice it to say, I had a MARVELOUS time at an idyllic location buried deep in the back woods of Alabama.

It was a weekend full of fishing, fireflies, tramping through the woods (machete in hand), horseback riding, playing in the creek, rowing across the pond and generally sitting around sighing with satisfaction.

And just as SOON as I can, I'll post some pics.


2 comments:

Dapoppins said...

This sounds like a wonderful weekend! I struggle now...not to be envious. I will not envy other peoples weekends. Repeat three times and shout hallelujah.

Unknown said...

I am concerned about the machete.....