Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pull Up a Front Row Seat at the New York Hairshow. Or: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

There was much more to this hairshow than I'm showing here. We pretty much stuck with Nick and his presentations.
Nick Arrojo and models.






Before:

During:



After:





The "New Shag".




Deconstructing the "New Shag".







Love this short cut...






Just in case anyone wants to look like they're wearing a flying saucer on their head...





I think I may have found my next color I want to try...



























































5 comments:

Lauren Lindner said...

wow! That pink color is crazy!

Hairshows always make my vibrant red color feel so boring! haha.

I wish I could have gone to the hair show. Arrojo's styles look awesome!

spidermomrootswriter said...

makes me proud to be a redhead!

I'm taking this w/ me when I head to my stylist next time. Gotta have me a flying saucer haircut.

Dapoppins said...

I actually think pink hair is cute, but it kinda ruins your hair, doesn't it? And I have to say...what is the deal with the NEW SHAG? Okay. Come on. Really? Cause that is so my hair and I usually just call it frizzy!


And I am not going to comment on the legs. I am not. I am keeping it in. Naked legs up to the bottom cheeks must have something to do with good hair and there for I feel no need at all to say anything about it.

Unknown said...

Makes me look old, boring and frumpy!

michele said...

I absolutely love the pink hair. I always would have loved to dye my hair this color, but I think my mother and then my boss would've killed me. Who knows - when I'm an old lady, watch out!!! These are great pics though from the hair show. How cool to be able to go!