Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pssst. C'mere...

I am not a financial advisor. I know just enough to be dangerous. Actually, I probably don't know enough and am; therefore, dangerous.

With that encouraging disclaimer out of the way, I'm going to give you a hot stock tip.

Invest in facial tissue.

I'm serious. I am personally buying enough Kleenex and Puffs Plus right now to totally make it a worthwhile venture.

The advent of warmer weather has unleashed some killer pollen. Don't believe the hype about flowers and their beauty. Their beauty is a masquerade. They draw you in with their loveliness. You even lean down to inhale their fragrance and suck up even more of their powerful pollen potion into your airways.

Then you wonder why in the world you can't breathe. Your nasal passages close up completely, yet your nose drips like a faucet defying the laws of physics. I suggest you round out your portfolio with sinus and allergy medicine while you're at it.

All I ask is a small percentage of your profits.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great idea! Might you also suggest some investments into Claritin and Zyrtec???? LOL! Gotta love pollen....