Thursday, July 23, 2009

Posting the Lazy Way


Good Gravy! I just got slapped with a wet salmon - really - I have not updated this since you last visited... You would not believe how much more of a drama I could make that. I'm a blogger so I will though!.

I am hopped up on caffeine with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being a nuisance to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day is passing in a blur from dawn to sun down and beyond. I am putting money aside so I can run away. perchance.

I will try to remember I promised you I will update you with my nefarious activities as soon as I get a chance. Seriously! Don't hold your breath though, you're likely to turn blue..

Courtesy of The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator: http://www.aussiebloggers.com.au/blogpost.html

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Love it - I did one, too, but didn't post it. :) I picked some of the same sentences you did, too! :)

spidermomrootswriter said...

I'll take one of your posts over that any day...seriously! No, really!