Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Water Therapy

My idea of water therapy is languishing in a lavender scented soak with a cup of coffee and appropriate reading materials on the side.

I like my water related splashing to limit itself to recreational activities only; ideally taking place under a blazing sun.

Therefore, I'm sure you will understand my joy as I bid adieu to a sinkful of suds and say:

HELLO DISHWASHER!

Please pardon me if my welcome borders on worship, it's just that I've missed you so much. You have been so undervalued and taken for granted.

No more, my friend.

I'll proclaim your praises from the rooftops.

While my husband takes his turn presenting our daily offerings.

5 comments:

Bebe said...

Hey girl,

I know you'll enjoy having a loving relationship with your new dishwasher! :) You were so kind to say I was one of your favoritest people the other day!! That just made me grin all over myself! You are a sweetie pie and one of my favoritest people, too! I hope this week is better for you!

Lots of hugs, Bebe :)

HeyJules said...

Amen. Amen! AaaaaMen!

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous, you get a dishwasher that works well. I don't know who designed the Roper dishwasher but they weren't very innovative people! My dishwasher basically is used to sanitize because the soap dispenser is located directly in front of the storage rack causing it to be blocked and not open when the soap suppose to be dispensed. Yea, it's stupid. So we "pre-wash" the dishes to wash them in the dishwasher. There are downsides to apt. renting..this is one of them!

Crystal Gable said...

Gotta have the dishwasher. It's just one of those things. Hope you have a great day!

LunaNik said...

Oh yeah baby. Gotta love it.