Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Weekend Full of...























Usually I'm full of hopes and aspirations of how to spend a long weekend. This time, I haven't even thought about it...until now. As I'm skimming through the blogs I never seem to have time to visit anymore. Observing other people's creative offerings, I realize:


I want to paint.


I want to play.


I want to sew.


I want to contemplate.


I want to knit.


I want to read.


I want to be.





A weekend full of creative thoughts and activities.

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Me, too!!!!
I can't decide which to do first!
Enjoy your weekend...

honeybea said...

Please see my Artist4Jesus and let me know that's o.k. that I used you.

Bebe said...

Hey girl!
Just popped over to tell you that I've missed you!! :) Everything got behind on me and I'm trying to get back into blogging now that it is fall. I hope you've been doing okay and didn't have any trouble from TS Fay. That storm seemed to hang on forever!!

I know what you mean about being inspired to want to do EVERYTHING! I want to be out in the garden, reading down on the pile of books beside my bed, redecorating, writing, cooking...well, I just want to do it all!! We'll get to it eventually, right? :) Hope you have a nice holiday weekend and get to do some of those things on your list!!

Lots of hugs, Bebe :)

Bebe said...

Hey girl!
Hope you are enjoying the holiday (although it looks like Gustav sent some rain bands over this way, too). I've given you a little blog love so come over and visit at my place.
Lots of hugs, Bebe :)