Saturday, September 6, 2008

Chitter Chatter

I have had so much "fun" analyzing myself this week.

What a difference a couple of days makes.

Tuesday--I can't even describe Tuesday. I was not myself at all. I had a headache the whole blasted day and didn't care to talk to anyone. (Diffficult when working as a hairstylist) Let's just say I was glad to see that day end. It never got better.

Thursday--I felt great while working out at 5:30am. I even walked a mile afterward. My mood was off the charts happy. I can't remember the last time I was in that good of a mood. I have no idea why. I just woke up that way. (Of course, running out of paper in the credit card machine at 5:00pm when the salon was at fever pitch and I couldn't get a hold of the bank, deflated me a bit.)

I've spent the rest of my "free" time watching hurricanes and the GOP convention. Thank God for the internet! I don't have cable, satellite or rabbit ears. I tell my clients that they ARE my source for news and information!

I really don't think we'll get anything much from Hanna. (It aggravates me that they didn't spell Hannah right.) But I have been a little preoccupied thinking about what would happen "if". I've gotten several gallons of water and tried to think about what we could eat if there were no electricity. That's as far as I've gotten.

I'm working today. I work one Saturday a month. Today's schedule is packed solid and extended.

What are you doing today?

1 comment:

hepsmom said...

{Taking offense} How do you spell Lyn right? Huh? Maybe there's someone out there cheering because they've finally named a hurricane after her?!? Watch it on the spelling critiques!

{Kidding. I ran earlier and am enjoying a euphoria.}