Monday, June 9, 2008

Progress...At Last

I've been working out with the personal trainer for 2 full months now.

She measured me today.


Last month, I was so disappointed. I thought I was working my behind off and come to find out; not as much as I thought. I did lose 2% body fat though and when I went shopping for some clothes for work, I found I was needing a size or two smaller in the waist! Yippee!

This month, I didn't have my hopes quite as high, having settled into reality a bit more. I wasn't expecting much change especially after having a pms bowl of birthday cake ice cream yesterday (full fat and sugar!). I've eaten pretty well, but less fanatically than I did that first month. So imagine my surprise when I found out that I've again lost 2% body fat and I've lost 2 1/2 inches overall!

That's what I needed to hear today as my body felt it was slogging through molasses.

Hurray!

3 comments:

InTheFastLane said...

That Rocks! Nice job! That is what keeps you at it. Keep up the hard work.

HeyJules said...

Way to go, AJ! And a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jenny said...

Way to go! Happy Birthday too!