Friday, June 13, 2008

Streaming...

Nothing much going on around here to speak of.

I'm sure I'll stir up some trouble of some sort around the house this weekend.

The closet needs some serious attention and then vines have begun sneaking up some of the windows of the house.
Walls need to be finished painting after last weekend when I walked around, paint brush in hand looking for something to paint so I could use up the paint I'd poured out.

I ache to do something creative. Paint for personal pleasure; but the house is in too much disarray right now to even consider that. I will use that as my motivation...

Hubby brought the TV back in. I've not had a chance to even glance at it, but a good movie sounds good right about now.

Just planning on riding the stream of the weekend and see where it will carry me...

4 comments:

Bebe said...

Hey girl,
Thanks for giving me the link to those little miniatures at the Art Institute. I loved seeing them and I can't believe that they were so tiny. I mean if you looked at the rooms on first glance, you'd think they were actual real-size rooms! Just amazing!!

Just hanging out this weekend sounds like a good idea. It's too hot and humid to do much of anything. The weatherman says we are finally going to get some rain on Sunday! Yay!! It seems all that rain has been all around, but I haven't gotten any ~ sort of a sunshine sandwich.

Lots of hugs,
Bebe :)

InTheFastLane said...

A lazy weekend...perfect for making un-lazy...good luck!

~Molly~ said...

My weekend plans got shot to heck so I have no idea what will really go on here. Maybe I can finish binding a quilt and start some of my PIF things. We were planning to replace a portion of our privacy fence but my hubby has to work(at his office drat it) so I can't get any help with the bedroom painting either.

Sounds like you've got some neat things going on with the closet and such.

Molly

Ally Jay said...

Hope your weekend is fun