Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fluff and Stuff

How I looooove my new blog background! It suits me to a T. After seeing Hepsmom's cuteness, I decided to investigate my own spruce up. I found a great selection at cutest blog on the block. It was super easy to do too. (Always helpful to my technologically lacking self).

We are going on our first family trip in I don't know how long. I'm so excited. We've been wanting to take our girl here for Christmas for a couple of years now.

It is COLD here in the south today! I am sooo grateful for my warm, snuggly house!

Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK! Whoa! We are planning a visit to some family up in North Carolina. We've not been to see them in about a year! All I can say is "thank goodness for Facebook", otherwise, I'd never know what was going on!

Argh, I have a sinus headache today and worked out anyway. It did not help my head. I begged some drugs off the gym, hope that helps. Soon. Ouch.

Off to work. Bless everyone who just has to have their hair done before Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Liz Harrell said...

Sinus headache AND working out? You are seriously dedicated. I'm thinking of wussing out tonight, because it's FREEZING down by the lake. I. Do. Not. Want. To. Run.