Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Can't Talk About it...

I can't blog today because it's my birthday and I probably wouldn't talk about anything except the fact that it's my birthday.

I've heard that it's bad manners. Telling people that it's your birthday, I mean.

Because then they feel obligated to wish you a happy birthday. (Not that I mind if they do.)

Then, there's the fact that I'm now blogging this post with only two hours left to spare on my birthday day so it's seems rather pointless to even mention it at this point.

So I won't.

If you somehow find out that it's my birthday, just remember...

You didn't hear it from me.

4 comments:

Dapoppins said...

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY
BIRTHDAY (((HUG)))

hepsmom said...

Thanks for your five! Heart you and happy birthday (even though technically it's tomorrow)!

HeyJules said...

Happy Birthday AJ!!! Hope it was filled with good thoughts and lots of blessings!

honeybea said...

How do you come up with this stuff? Happy belated birthday sister!