Tuesday, October 16, 2007

And They're Off!

Well, I've launched into a new week. I walked into the salon yesterday morning and was greeted with 2 clients. One was a haircut on my schedule, the other was a color on NEXT Monday's schedule! I assessed my book and took them both. Got the color on and cut the hair. May I just say, I am so grateful for my assistant?! I couldn't do half of what I do without an assistant. Well, I made it through the morning, still had lunch, and survived another color that was a half hour late. Sometimes I let people know and reschedule them. Sometimes I just roll with it. Yesterday, I rolled.

Chose not to go to BP this am. This afternoon, everyone in the salon is going to a town 1 1/2 hours away for a color class. The class is from 6-9 tonight, so I don't see us returning before 11 tonight. I was afraid if I got up at 5am, it would be too long a day. Weeeeelll....hubby woke me up arranging covers at some ungodly hour. Then! As I was drifting off to sleep, I was startled when his arm began hitting my chest. I sat up in bed and looked at him like he had lost his mind then realized he was asleep and his arm moved on it's own accord. Of course, now it's 4:30 and I'm thinking " Maybe I'll go to BP anyway." I went to the couch to watch a movie and finally drifted back to sleep to have bizarre dreams. Sigh.

Let's see what adventures I run into today!

(p.s. for kim-- As I drove by, the building called out to me. I was being sarcastic and taking creative license.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela! Just seeing if this works...keep on rolling'! Happy Bosses Day, by the way!

Bear

InTheFastLane said...

Ugg! I hate it when I can't get back to sleep - like right now, when I have been up since 2:30. Now, I guess I will get ready to run. Shoulda made coffe.