Friday, February 22, 2008

Me and Only Me

Ugh.

I felt I'd been hit by a Mack truck when I woke up this morning (earlier than planned, thanks to the obnoxiously loving cat.)

I'm groggy, my eyelids are heavy. I looked like a drunk bouncing off the walls as traversed the hall to the kitchen.

I really want to get to the salon an hour early today so I can take care of the bookwork, have that out of the way and then start MY festivities. Once I do my facial and massage, I really don't want to come back and try to sort bank accounts.

I'm going to the video store and find a movie (or two) that I really want to watch. I'm choosing and not going to wonder if hubby would like this or not. (Man, I am on a selfish ROLL!)

I'm making a list of things I want to accomplish this weekend. I'm good at making lists...it's accomplishing what's on that list that I have a hard time with. Harumph.

Ahem. As I read over this post, I'm going to try to think of others more than myself.

Tomorrow.

No comments: