Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Untitled

Wow, the general consensus yesterday was that nothing good (eventually) can come from winning the lottery.

Fortunately, I have nothing to worry about.

Chicago is coming. (Depending on your perspective, I guess.) I would love to go exploring in some of the offbeat, hole in the wall stores. You know, like consignment stores, vintage stores. indy stores. All the cool stuff they show you in magazines. I have no clue as to how to find them other than stumble across them.

I'm a blithering idiot today with nothing really to say.

There must be a blue moon tonight.

1 comment:

Crystal Gable said...

You might try going on dominomag.com and looking in their "sources" part of the site. They have really cool suggestions of places to buy vintage, green, etc.