Saturday, January 12, 2008

Flukiest: Photo Sharing and Video Sharing Interactive Community

O.K., I'm back to feeling like there is nothing blog worthy to write about.

The highlight of my day yesterday was going to OfficeMax for markers, colored pencils and gel pens. I am really fascinated by art journals and look for inspiration in the Somerset magazines and Cloth, Paper, Scissors. Traci Bautista is, I think, my favorite of these art journalists. Check out her work here:
Flukiest: Photo Sharing and Video Sharing Interactive Community


Cool, huh?

I woke up so confused this morning. I thought it was Sunday. I was still thinking about going to Augusta and trying to decide whether or not to get the Sunday paper here or wait till we got there. Very confused.

Um, yeah. That's about it.

Told ya.

No comments: