Thursday, January 10, 2008

Untitled

I'm feeling kinda like a wuss.

This week has just beat me to death. I can feel a knot in my left shoulder blade and this isn't the week I get a massage. Muscle relaxers haven't helped. Maybe I can find someone with a hammer and chisel who can help.

Also, I haven't worked out this week. At all. I set the alarm, wake up, turn it off and roll over. I couldn't fathom lifting weights this morning with my shoulders hurting as they do.

I'm sick of myself because I feel all I've done this week is gripe. I hate that about me.

I'm looking forward to this weekend because I think we are going to Augusta. Hubby wants to check out a gymnastics meet and see how they photograph them. He wants to learn how. I want to take our girl here: http://www.childrensdiscoverymuseum.org/

We don't go to Augusta very often since it's about an hour and a half away, so I'm kinda excited.

But first.

Thursday.

O.K. Deep Breath.

Let's do this thing.

2 comments:

Crystal Gable said...

What is up with everyone? I haven't worked out at all this week and I CANT wake up each morning. I'm so dead tired. I cannot wait for this week to be over.

Have fun in Augusta!

Unknown said...

hepsmom:
I accidentally deleted your comment when trying to post it.
sorry.