Thursday, March 13, 2008

Don't Worry, It'll Be Alright...

Oh, the end is in sight!

Sigh...finally.

I hate that I've been living for the weekend, but that is exactly what I've been doing this week.

I'm all off kilter and schedule. I have officially not worked out for a week now. What a slacker.

This morning, I got up early (and did not work out) and got online to catch up with my blogger friends. I feel it's been soooo long since I've seen you guys! Gosh, it revived me. I can feel my creativity returning. What a great feeling!

Hopefully, this weekend will begin to see life returning to some semblance of normal for me. I hope. I'm about sick of myself.

Oh, except I've GOT to get our tax stuff together. Oh Joy.

Somebody just shoot me and put me out of my misery.

4 comments:

InTheFastLane said...

I am struggling with living for the weekend and then having weekends as busy or more than weekdays. I am trying to figure out when it all slows down.

HeyJules said...

I'll shoot you if you'll shoot me. One...two...three...go.

Lady Em said...

Yeah I'm ready for the weekend to. I've been so tired lately. I just want to hibernate in my bed with my dogs and Brent.

mrs. blogoway said...

Are you going to use turbotax? It's the best.