Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's Gonna Be a Great Day!

I am so freakin' happy today.

It started last night as I was going to bed. It's as if I returned to myself. I feel I've been in a cloud recently and perhaps that lifted.

Even the thought of taxes doesn't dampen my mood.

AND... I finally broke my cycle this morning and got up at 5 to go work out. I'm so glad to get back on my little schedule.

We've had a couple of nice days. The kind that make you dream of mild days spent lazily walking around second hand stores or searching out garage sales at ungodly hours on your day to sleep in. Or pinic outside just to be in the middle of all the glory of the mild breezes, bees buzzing and birds singing. It even inspires me to clean! (It IS a magical time of year!)

I have my laptop back! Mr. Hubby accidentally deleted the wireless internet program and we (he) had to find it to reinstall it. Finally! Of course, I say I have it back... you should see all the windows open at the bottom of the screen that are evidence of his usage. (Never mind "his" computer is in the next room. But I don't say a word, not a single word...)

Easter is kinda sneaking up on me. I've been wondering what we are going to do. We considered going down to visit my family, but my sis is sick this week and I don't want to put that on her. Also, I just want to stay put, you know? Pretend I'm a homemaker, housewifey type person.

Also, I'm looking forward to catching up on my blogging friends. I haven't had access to my list of favorites for awhile since I was using hubby's computer. Thank goodness for my own personal blog roll!

Well, I have to go hug a little girl now...
See ya!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm hoping you are rubbing off on me today! I coughed and coughed last night. Surely today will be the day I get better.

I'm with you on the Easter thing, it is coming sooner this year than last year. Hopefully I will get everything done.

And to answer your question, we did have tornados through our town. But south of our house. I was so sick I laid on the couch with the sirens going off telling Chad..If the house starts shaking I'll go to the basement otherwise, I just want to lay on couch! (All the girls were at mom's so I knew they were safe.)

Have a great day!
Jen

Bebe said...

Hi ~
Loved your pictures of your trip to Savannah! It looked like fun ~ I want to take a trip up there soon. I know what you mean about Easter; I can't believe it is almost here!

Hugs, Bebe :)

LunaNik said...

You get up at 5am to work out????

Wow, girly, you are motivated. I need to take a page from your book. Seriously.