Thursday, March 6, 2008

Oh, and Look At This One...

More pics from Chicago, if you can stand it...
These are views of the entry of the hotel: Chicago Hilton.

Four Talented Stylists...if I do say so myself...

Katherine McPhee: spokesperson for Big Sexy Hair products.

Michael O'Rourke: founder of Sexy Hair Concepts.
Michael did Katherine's hair on stage... a quick updo.


Voila! The finished style!


Shots from the special event Sunday night--Future Vision...
Work from the Sasoon team...(the above and next three are shots of the big projection screen.)



Nick Arrojo at work. (Sorry it's not clearer.) Thanks for indulging me. I've enjoyed "taking you on my trip" virtually speaking.



4 comments:

HeyJules said...

Nick was there? I'd let that man cut my hair ANY DAY!

LunaNik said...

My sister often volunteer's to model at hair shows so that she can get a free cut and color. Next time a hair show comes my way, I'm signing up!!

hepsmom said...

Okay, Nick is wonderful. Did you tell me he was way overrated? Seems as if someone did.

Sunday is probably a no-go. I've planned to go to school early, but don't know when I'll be back. If I do get back, I'll text.

Lady Em said...

Hey there!! I love your hair show pics. I don't know what it is about that cut. I've always worn my hair in a bob, but her's is just so original and funky, and awesome looking. I think it's her and her hair honestly. I'm going to cut mine shorter when I lose another ten pounds. Nice to meet you by the way. Are you in Statesboro?