Monday, December 10, 2007

Anomalies

Can you believe we are 15 days away from Christmas?! I would cry and pout, but I'm afraid Santa won't come see me if I do.

I have finished one of the scarves I'm frantically working on. I just have to remember how to cast off now. I have one more to finish and one to do yet. AAAACK!

My girl helped decorate the tree last night. It was so sweet. I love having a little girl. She's such a mixture of sweetness and spunk!

Had a lovely day yesterday. I was soooo tired, I had no energy to do much of anything, but I spent all day with my family and never left the house. I just wanted to be with them.

Temperatures here are in the 80's. We had a picnic outside and wore shortsleeves. NOT Christmas weather, I assure you. I hope it straightens up in time for Christmas! Santa might get confused and not come, thinking it's not time yet-it's too warm!

Well,
Toodles!

No comments: