Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Color My World!

This one's for you, HeyJules. On the carport, a couple of house wrens have been flitting around. I went just outside the back door to capture it (hopefully) and ended up having to use the flash. I was afraid I would scare it away, but it seemed fascinated by the flash and came closer. It was literally about 2-3 ft. away and I was fortunate enough to snap this one.

I'm addicted to color. This was this morning's sunrise.



This was what I saw last night out the back door of the salon. (Above and below)




I just gravitate toward color. Bright, bold splashes of color. A client gave me a "game" called "what hue are you?" I need to read the directions a little more, but the gist of it is, you pick your favorite color and it tells you about your personality. It's hard for me to pick, but I chose red. The description was pretty much on target. I left the cards at work, because I'm testing my co-workers. I'll give you more info later.
If I remember.

2 comments:

HeyJules said...

Yup! You caught him! I can't believe the flash didn't scare him away.

Great job, AJ!

Anonymous said...

I love pink. Analyze me, please.