Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Oh What a Relief It Is!

Oh my. Is there anything as wonderful as relief from physical pain? I'm sure there is, but this is my moment, so go with me.

I woke up this morning with stiff muscles in my shoulders and I could feel that all the way up to my neck which resulted in a major headache. Soon, it felt as though someone were piercing my temple with a nail. I simply could not function. I took some pain reliever (why does it feel like forever before those things start working?) and then took my miracle cure... a hot shower.
I think aiming hot water on those stiff muscles, helps them relax. When I exited the shower, my headache was a shadow of it's former self. Hallelujah!

Shoot, I'm running late.

Gotta scoot.

1 comment:

Crystal Gable said...

I know. I have a "crick" in my neck on the left side. I'm hoping it will go away on it's own but if it hasn't left by Friday, I'm going to the chiropractor.